According to Hot Press, two dates for Dublin have been confirmed: July 30 and 31 in a 'specially designed marquee' in the Phoenix Park.
The article also mentions a new album:
Word is that it [i.e. the tour (ed.)] will compliment the title of Waits' new album – possibly Glitter And Doom – which is due through Anti- during the summer.
Since I will be arriving in Dublin from Boston at 6am on August 1, I hope to heaven that the dates are off a little...can't imagine the sting of knowing I will miss it by 12 hours!!!!
I think a trip back to Dublin may be on the cards. I see Daniel Johnston has just announced shows in Whelans on the 27th and 28th. Could be an awesome few days.
Lordy Lord!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to really try and not get my hopes up on this one, but oh how I hope this is true.
ReplyDeleteoh lordy indeed! i know the promoters will rip us, but its worth EVERY penny to see tom.
ReplyDeleteSince I will be arriving in Dublin from Boston at 6am on August 1, I hope to heaven that the dates are off a little...can't imagine the sting of knowing I will miss it by 12 hours!!!!
ReplyDeleteI think a trip back to Dublin may be on the cards. I see Daniel Johnston has just announced shows in Whelans on the 27th and 28th. Could be an awesome few days.
ReplyDelete