Saturday, November 25, 2006

Orphans tour video on iTMS

The UK iTunes Music Store lists three video's recorded during the Orphans tour: Day after tomorrow (Memphis) and Trampled rose and Bottom of the world (both Detroit).


pyro said...

It's sorta confusing.... I clicked for the clip of Day After Tomorrow since I was at the show, but then it was Trampled Rose... So I clicked Trampled Rose and it was Day After Tomorrow.... I wonder if this is the only mistake or if the city labels are messed up too?

swordfish0413 said...

The same thing happened to me. It seems to be mixed up iTunes. So watch to playing times: Trampled Rose is 4:15, Day after tomorrow 7:08 and Bottom of the world 5:53.
I was a little disapointed by the poor quality of the video.
On the other hand I found it quite touching to see him performing Day after tomorrow in front of a quite interactive US audience. There haven´t been such reactions while he was playing this song in Berlin 04 (as far as I remember).

Anonymous said...

Hi. I live in the states and I was at the Memphis show and I would love to buy/see the Day After Tomorrow video. Is there anyway that someone in the states can buy it off the UK version of iTunes? Or am I out of luck?