The performances will bring together a band that will offer a "similar, although not quite identical, array of the rich instrumental variety intended by Waits". Performers include David Coulter (musical director, saw, guitar, banjo, percussions...), Leo Abrahams (guitar), Terry Edwards (saxophones, trumpet), Steve Nieve (piano), Thomas Bloch (Ondes Martenot, Cristal Baschet, Glassharmonica...), Tom Herbert (bass), Seb Rochford (drums, percussions) and the Tiger Lillies.
Tour dates I've been able to gather so far:
- Jul 10 - Lyon (FR) - Les Nuits de Fourvière
- Jul. 11 - Montreux (CH) - Montreux Jazz Festival
- Jul 13 - London (UK) - The Barbican
- Nov. 20 - Eindhoven (NL) - Muziekgebouw
- Nov. 22 - Paris (FR) - La Salle Pleyel
On a related note: Rolling Stone rates Raindogs as the #21 best album of the eighties.