Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Scottish dates?

According to The List, Edinburgh will host the only two UK shows during the upcoming European tour. The site seems pretty well-informed and includes dates (27 and 28 July), a venue (The Playhouse) and even ticket info (on sale via Tickemaster.co.uk and 0870 606 3434 on Tuesday 27 May at 10am, priced £95 and £75).

The List also cites Paris and Dublin as other stops during the 'brief' Europaen leg of the Glitter and Doom tour.

UPDATE: Seems there is an ad in todays issue of The List Magazine, giving details of the gig. Any kind soul who can mail me a copy of a scan?

5 comments:

Zorak said...

Oh, Tom. I love you but sometimes I wish you weren't so erratic with your choice of areas to play. It's good news for Scottish fans but I REALLY hope there is a show or two in London. I'm not sure if I could travel all the way to Edinburgh to see you. I hope the official announcement comes soon.

jerseyraindog said...

And those prices are double what all the US dates are. I can't believe some many people were bitching and moaning about the the US tour prices. I always thought the European dates would easily be double.

slaughterhousdancer said...

MR WAITS,a couple more uk dates?!?!?!please sir!,we dont get to see you very often!!!! Im howling with the RAINDOGS,at the uk ticket prices!!!!

Mr T said...

Irish dates confirmed...
http://www.aikenpromotions.com/content/view/194/105/
and
http://www.ticketmaster.ie/promo/su55wz?spotlight_ren_od=1&tm_link=tm_home_4_f1

Unknown said...

anyone managed to get dublin tickets? ticketmaster is making no sense.:(